I’ve had the pleasure of speaking about wine law for various events, groups, and schools. Below are some of my most recent events, along with some of my upcoming events.
I am available to speak at CLEs, law school and university events, wine tastings, as a guest lecturer, and at other events. In the past I’ve spoken about topics including (but not limited to) general wine law issues, advertising and social media, labeling issues, wine law and ethics, the history of wine law, and my experiences as a wine lawyer.
For appearance and speaking event inquiries, please contact Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-449-3739 ext. 4.
- June 19, 2017 to June 28, 2017 — Wine Law in the EU (7th Summer School Program at the University of Reims in Champagne, France)
- June 21, 2017 — Building Your Practice Through Blogging and Podcasting, ABA Women Rainmakers Committee (more information to follow).
To inquire about a new event, please contact Lindsey at email@example.com or at 202-449-3739 ext. 4.
Prior events include the following:
- Pursuing a Career in Beverage Law, Hosted by The Society of Wine & Jurisprudence, Cornell Law School, April 2014 (Ithaca, New York).
- Intro to Wine Law, Hosted by Rosenfarb LLC, September 2014 (New York, New York).
- Ethics in Winery and Vineyard Law, Hosted by National Business Institute, October 2014 (Fairfax, Virginia).
- International Comparative Law: The Business of Wine (Guest Speaker), Hosted by Charlotte School of Law, June 2014, June 2015, and May 2016.
- Introduction to U.S. Wine Law (course), Wine & Law Program, Visiting Faculty Member, University of Reims, Summer 2015 (Champagne, France).
- Beer, Wine & Distilled Spirits Law: Federal Regulation 101, Hosted by myLawCLE, July 2015 (Miami, Florida).
- Legal Marketing Launch, Episode 132: Lessons from Marketing a Wine and Beverage Law Practice (Podcast), filmed March 2016 and aired on July 27, 2016.
- Introduction to Wine Law, Hosted by Lawline, May 2016 (New York, New York).
- Beer, Wine & Distilled Spirits Law: Federal Regulation 101 [2016 Edition], Hosted by myLawCLE, September 2016 (Dallas, Texas).
- Cider Week: So You Want to Start Your Own Cidery Part I, Hosted by Wassail, October 2016 (New York, New York).
- Cider Week: So You Want to Start Your Own Cidery Part II, Hosted by Wassail, October 2016 (New York, New York).